CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Second Assignment

1~ I think that the main character in my book is Lena. She is a young girl who had to grow up fast because she lost both her parents. She is now pregnant, looking on her own to find the father of her child.



2~ The character I'm comparing myself to is Lena because we both lost our parents when we were young and we grew up with out them and we are different because I have family who cares and I'm not pregnant.

3~ The thing that i see is a long road ahead of me never ending. I hear my feet walking in the dirt and a man asking if i would like a ride. I taste crackers and sardiens, i feel like i have no one who can really help me find what I'm looking for, but greatful for the ones who try.

0 comments: